The Spring 2020 reporting deadlines and due dates schedule outlines all of the important events for which a chapter and colony are required to report in the spring semester. Please take the time to properly review this schedule as there are critical dates involved in this document for which you are responsible as officers of the chapter or colony.
Here are some important upcoming dates:
- All pledges must be reported to the Kappa Sigma Fraternity Headquarters on kappasigma.net within three (3) calendar days from the ceremony pledging.
- All initiates must be reported within 10-day days from the date of initiation. New initiate cards are due within 30-days from the initiation date.
- New executive committee members and/or officers must be reported to the Kappa Sigma Fraternity on kappasigma.net within 10 calendar days from the ceremony date of installation of officers.
- Any expulsions and resignations reported on kappasigma.net are due within 30 calendar days from the chapter’s approval of these actions.
- Annual report is due April 1st.
- Applications for awards are due April 1st.
Please note that each of these deadlines and reports carry significant fines and those fines are also outlined in the reporting deadlines and due dates schedule.
UNDERGRADUATE ANNUAL REPORT
The undergraduate annual report is now required once a year and is due on April 1st of each year. Please begin the process of having your chapter and colony leadership gather for the purpose of completing this important report.
Please follow all the instructions carefully and complete the report in plenty of time in case something is returned to you as incomplete. If the deadline is missed, the Supreme Executive Committee will issue a late reporting fine which will affect awards eligibility.
How to locate the Spring Report:
- Log onto KappaSig.Net.
- Select Forms.
- Click in the Select A Chapter Window where your personal name is located.
- The name of your chapter will appear. Click on your chapter.
- The Annual Report will appear below.