The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is hiring two staff positions to support the growing operations of the General Fraternity. These positions will operate from the International Headquarters in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Alumni Advancement Coordinator
- To build alumni affinity to the Fraternity among the 180,000 living Kappa Sigma Alumni across the world.
- To establish Alumni communities that will encourage local engagement across North America.
- To establish ongoing support and development for Kappa Sigma’s network of Brothers serving in volunteer officer positions.
- To establish alumni programs and participation at Grand Conclave, Leadership Conferences, District Conclaves, Founders Day and Stephen Alonzo Jackson Day events.
- To develop and execute a comprehensive alumni advancement program for Kappa Sigma in conjunction with Kappa Sigma’s Alumni Advancement Commission. The program will focus on alumni engagement, culture of giving back to Kappa Sigma through volunteering, and contributing to the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund.
- To establish networking programs and opportunities for alumni Brothers.
- Work with the Communications Commission and Public Relations Coordinator to keep alumni informed through direct and targeting communications
Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator
- To manage and support all social media platforms for the Kappa Sigma Fraternity and Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund
- To respond to all media requests and media outlet requests for information regarding Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
- To manage submissions for the Caduceus for all Chapters, Alumni Chapters and for Alumni & Undergraduate Brothers.
- To provide video communications and media support for all Leadership and Grand Conclaves.
- To develop a comprehensive public relations program for all Fraternity operations.
Brothers interested in these positions should submit a letter of interest and a resume’ showing experience and success to support these positions.
The materials may be sent to:
Mitchell B. Wilson
Kappa Sigma Fraternity
1610 Scottsville Road
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Deadline for applications will be July 1, 2015