The results are in from the 2nd week of our spring Ritual competition. The full standings for each group are available here: http://ksig.ma/1iuenTt, as well as a list of the 32 Brothers who earned their 2nd certificate last week (and were entered into the weekly prize drawing).
The group leaders from week 2 are:
- McCormick: Xi-Beta (Northeastern University) – 26 points
- Arnold: Theta-Zeta (Eastern New Mexico University) – 46 points
- Rogers: Xi-Rho (Richard Stockton College of New Jersey) & Mu-Omega (Southeastern Louisiana University) – 41 points
- Boyd: Xi-Epsilon (Thiel College) – 18 points
- Nicodemus: Delta-Zeta (University of New Mexico) – 7 points
We are only 2 weeks into the competition, and in all 5 groups it is still anybody’s race. With four weeks remaining, any chapter can make its mark.
We are also proud to announce the second round of weekly bonus prize winners! The winners are selected at random on a weekly basis.Please join me in congratulating the following Brothers, who are week two’s winners:
- Nicholas Behrens (Xi-Beta, Northeastern University)
- Derek D’Esposito (Kappa-Delta, University of South Florida)
- Matthew Corry (Epsilon-Chi, University of Louisiana-Lafayette)
- Alexander Pernokas (Xi-Beta, Northeastern University)
- Mitch Landry (Epsilon-Chi, University of Louisiana-Lafayette)
Congratulations to these Brothers, who will each receive a Kappa Sigma Tervis tumbler!
A total of 73 Brothers thus far have earned their second certificate during the competition, with a weekly high of 41 Brothers set during the first week. Let’s shatter that mark in week 3 with at least 50 Brothers earning their 2nd certificate! As a reminder, Ritual certificates earned through May 1st will count towards chapter Awards. There is still time for your chapter to make that final push. Keep up the great work, Brothers!