Today Only! March 16, 2017 Amazon is donating 10 times their usual donation rate.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) surveyed over 10,000 customers to measure perceptions of quality and value across retailers nationwide, and Amazon ranked #1.
In celebration of this recognition—and to say thank you to our customers for their support—on Thursday, March 16 only, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times our usual donation rate) of the price of eligible products customers purchase at smile.amazon.com. This offer begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time, and expires at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
By shopping on Amazon Smile, a portion of everything you purchase will be donated back to the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund!
Once you select the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund as your charity, all purchases will have a direct benefit to the Endowment Fund.
How to setup Amazon Smile for Kappa Sigma:
- Once you go to AmazonSmile for the first time, it will ask you to select a charity. smile.amazon.com
- Search “Kappa Sigma”
3. Select Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund as your Charity.
4. Now when you shop on amazon.com, make sure you start your search from smile.amazon.com, and .5% will benefit the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund.
Tips & Tricks:
To make sure that your shopping, is benefiting the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund, Amazon suggests creating a bookmark for AmazonSmile or installing the Amazon Assistant.
- Create a bookmark – Drag this box to your bookmarks or favorites bar to create a shortcut to smile.amazon.com.
2. Get easy access to Product Comparisons, Deal of the Day, and time-saving shortcuts, which all link to smile.amazon.com. Learn More