The Fall Day of Service will be held this coming weekend, October 4-6. Chapters across the U.S. and Canada will participate in various service activities in their local communities, including:
- The Oklahoma District and the SEC are partnering with the Tulsa YMCA and Campfire Boys and Girls Club to do cleanup and beautification of the grounds of both organizations.
- The Beta Chapter at the University of Alabama will spend their time cleaning the banks of the Black Warrior River in Tuscaloosa County.
- The Nu-Upsilon Chapter at Winthrop University will be participating in the Buddy Walk in Charlotte for down syndrome and others with disabilities.
- The Central Tennessee District will be working with Project Reflect in Nashville to help provide an education to underprivileged children in their community
- The Alpha-Nu Chapter (Wofford College) will partner with High5 Wofford
- The Limestone College Colony is doing a Camo Run, where members will run one mile for every $1 raised
- The Kappa-Upsilon Chapter (Clemson) will partner with the Botanical Gardens to participate in a cleanup
- The Sigma-Kappa Chapter (Grand Valley State University) will work with Kent County Parks to clear out portions of the park
- The Pi-Chi Chapter (Lake Erie College) is hosting a Homecoming Tailgate & Annual Food Drive
- The North Texas District is partnering with Youth Education Town and Mission Arlington
- The Western North Carolina District will be participating in a Susan G. Komen Walk
Participating in the Day of Service is fun and easy – simply find a way to give back in your local community, take pictures and videos, and share your experience using #KSDayofService on Facebook and Twitter.