The Kappa Sigma Communications Commission is officially recruiting our Communications Intern Team for 2023 and beyond. This team of up to five (5) undergraduate Brothers will assist the Communications Commission and HQ Staff with the creation of graphics, video production, video editing, photography, and writing for our Good of the Order Blog.
You are a good fit if any of the following applies:
- You have an understanding of the adobe suite and experience creating graphics.
- You have experience in creating and editing videos for events or social media.
- You have experience using a high-level digital camera.
- You have a strong writing voice and copywriting experience.
- You can attend Grand Conclave in Charlottesville – July 24th to the 30th
The benefits of this position include the following:
- An Intern Package for Grand Conclave, including registration and hotel.
- You can count this towards college credit.
- You will develop your skills in one or many areas of communications/marketing, which will be useful in your future career.
This is an opportunity for you to develop yourself, grow your writing and media skills, and prepare yourself for your career. This role will allow you a chance to learn messaging and copywriting skills while adding to the Kappa Sigma brand and taking a larger role in our 154-year history.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity; Please fill out this attached form if you are interested.