Kappa Sigma is excited to announce a new partnership with Greek Capital Management (GCM). A longtime service provider to chapters of Kappa Sigma Fraternity, GCM offers an intuitive online platform for officers to manage all of the chapter’s or colony’s needs from dues collections and bill payments to communication and philanthropic event planning. Greek Capital Management provides the most effective tools for officers to manage the day-to-day operations of their chapters or colonies at the best price possible. Most importantly, under this new partnership GCM will help both stay current with the IRS for all of their tax needs including the annual 990 filings. Greek Capital Management provides a wide range of communication tools to become the chapter’s or colony’s centralized place for all activities and businesses. GCM enables all users to become more efficient, effective, and profitable. Best of all, if your chapter or colony uses a similar type of service, you will SAVE MONEY by switching to GCM.
Here are a few key GCM Highlights
- An extremely easy-to-use and user-friendly website. Powerful enough to handle the most complex financial transactions
- Intuitive and convenient iPhone and Android app.
- Payment plans that store bank accounts or credit cards so members can be auto-charged.
- Reimbursements mechanism for members to submit receipts to GTs.
- Community service and/or library hour tracker.
- Tax help
- Public websites
- A wide variety of useful organizational tools like calendars that sync with Google, event management, attendance tracker, rush organizational tool, document storage, and a lot more!
- Again, your chapter will most likely SAVE MONEY switching to GCM
Kappa Sigma Fraternity is excited about this new partnership with Greek Capital Management and the services it brings to all undergraduate chapters and colonies. To create a new account or learn more, please go to www.greekcapitalmanagement.com. You can also contact GCM directly at [email protected] or at 202.558.7717.