Kappa Sigma is currently accepting applications for the 2017 summer intern program. This is a project focused internship with both group and individual assignments. Projects will be assigned based on individual skill set. Graduating seniors and undergraduate brothers are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the intern position:
- Four candidates will be selected from the applicant pool to fulfill our intern requirements.
- Those selected will work and live in Charlottesville, VA.
- Compensation includes room and board, as well as minimum wage for hours worked.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and flexible; able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be a Kappa Sigma Initiate in good standing.
- Transportation – the intern must be self-sufficient, able to get to/from HQ daily.
- Available to start on or before June 1st and work through August 1st, or after.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, and Apple products a plus.
This internship provides the unique experience of participating in the day-to-day operations of our organization. We are looking for brothers who are passionate about Kappa Sigma and excited about the opportunity to work for the Order.
Interested applicants should fill out the form below. You must submit both a resume and cover letter.
Application deadline: February 17th, 2017
If you have any questions, please contact:
Chad R. Gebhardt, Director of Financial Operations
[gravityform id=”16″ title=”false” description=”false”]